Friday, March 27, 2009

30 Weeks!!!! Only 10 To Go!

Well, another milestone- 30 weeks! Still feeling really good, just getting tired again. Kiddo has been moving like crazy! Some days I feel like it doesn't stop moving! I have noticed if I have a cup of coffee at work- it goes NUTS!! The caffine really effects it, so I stay away from it, sometimes.
We are starting to plan for baby showers, which I am SO excited for. We have nothing, absolutely nothing for this kid. Just a used crib, used pack n' play, borrowed bassinette and dressers. No clothes,bottles etc. I am getting really excited for garage sale season to start too! Hopefully I can find some goodies there too.
Ben and I are going to his parent's house tonight for his Dad's 75th Birthday.
Happy Birthday Don!!! We love you.


5 comments:

Val said...

You look as cute as the dickens! Pat the baby from Grandma Val. Love, Mom

Brittney, Matthew and Brayden said...

Your just all belly, I love pregnant people. If I could have a easy pregnancy I would love it because having the belly is so fun. But My pregnancy was not so fun, so little scared to have another one.

Shelly Pagel said...

Becky you look so darn cute! Showers are so fun, you actually get all the good stuff experienced moms know you need! Let me know if there is anything we can lend you too- we're happy to!

Martha said...

I really got caught up on your blog today!!! Love the color of the babies room!! Looking forward to your shower...it sounds like you need some things????!!!! Love you, Aunt Martha

Natalie said...

What are the bets at? I think you're having a BOY:)