Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Weekend trip to Wisconsin

Nap time was approaching, so Griffy needed to let me know he was getting tired by laying down on the kitchen floor and sucking his thumb. I got the hint.
Last weekend, the three of us and two friends drove to Rice Lake, Wisconsin for a friends wedding. From the hotel to the wedding, Griff fell asleep. He REALLY needed a nap, so I told Ben to go in and I'll wait in the car until he wakes up. An hour goes by, still sleeping. We missed the ceremony but he was a happy camper the rest of the night!

The wedding was the the Enchanted Barn in Hillsdale, WI. It was adorable.


Ben's parents, Don and Avonne, were also at the wedding. Don officiated the ceremony, and I sang a song for their first dance. It was a fun night.




7 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a hot momma! That outfit and headband are ADORABLE! I miss you!! :)

Mindi Kay said...

I miss you guys too!!! Can we please schedule a play date- for the kids and us adults! BIG BIG HUG!!!!

Val said...

Thanks for posting all these great pictures, brought back a lot of wonderful memories. I just love my family sooooo much. You, Ben & Griff are very photogenic! Cute! Give Griff a kiss from Grandma Val. Love you, Mom

Tribe of Adeline said...

Ilove all the pictures!!!!!!! Griff so so cute!!!! I know you two are enjoying him. He is so lucky to have wonderful parents. Love, Margene

Shelly Pagel said...

Great new pictures Bek!! Grif justs get cuter all time!

Natalie said...

You are the cutest family ever! He's gotten so big! Sooo cute!

Michelle said...

Oh, that is fun! We went to a wedding there a few years ago too! Beautiful!