Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Miley Kay and more!

Chubby little Miley Kay Pagel!! About 12 hours old. So cute!


A new family!






































Katie's girlfriends Hollie and Andrea hosted another baby shower for Katie and Noah at Hollie's house in Goodhue. Starting from the bottom of the stairs is Hollie, Andrea behind her, Nicole up front, Casey, Katie, Bekki, Noah and Erin. A fun afternoon.









This was our "Steel Magnolias" salon day. Katie was getting her hair done at our friend Jamie's shop in Wanamingo, and Noah was fussy. So they called me to come down and hold him since I was scheduled to get a trim after Katie. But earlier in the day, I asked Katie if she would rub my neck since I had a headache. So- as Katie's hair is processing, she's massaging my neck in the salon chair, while the hairdresser is babysitting! Oh welcome to Wanamingo. It was so nice to have Katie get some time for herself and get pampered.

No comments: