Thursday, March 27, 2008

White Trash Party!!! March 15, 2008...A Night to Remember

The Happy Family! Ma and Pa sur no how to rase good youngins.
The best we've looked in a long time!
New baby, one on the way, and no daddy.
Taylor and Mindi. Miley looks so cute. Very appropriate attire for March weather. A onsie and socks. Right on.
Our good buddy Bob. Sadly, he didn't spend a dollar on this outfit. He had it all at home! He said this was his "good stuff." The bad stuff is at the cabin in Wisconsin. I don't want to know.

2 comments:

testing 1 said...

I am lovin' your pix! I'm trying to talk my friend back into a Trailer Park Proud party for her birthday, she bailed last year. She has a washer in her yard that I'm envisioning full of beer and Keystone beer.

Unknown said...

Nice one! It has been a long time since I had a get together like this. My sister just got promoted and I think I need to find one of the finest Chicago venues for throwing a nice party for her. It will also be good for all of us to meet again and have fun like this.