Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Bad

I know- 3 months behind. This summer has been so darn busy! We've been doing a lot of fun things, but we are never home! Well, last Monday Ben started his new job. He was hired to a sales position at College City Beverage. He was working in the delivery department for the last year and a half, and he interviewed for a sales position and got it!! I am so proud of him, and he loves his new job. He gets a "Bud Light van" that he can drive to work and back, which is so nice.

I'm still loving my job at St. Mary's and finally feel like I get the hang of it. There is soo much to learn, especially being right out of school. But everyday there is something new, and I learn many new things every day. It's fun!

We are still slowly fixing up the house. We haven't done hardly anthing this spring/summer but this fall we are whipping out house into shape! Someday soon we would like something bigger, with a garage we can park in. It was an ideal starter home, but we are ready to move on to bigger and better houses.

Well, that's what's new in our lives. I need to post pictures sometime. I just have way to many right now. We went to a wedding this weekend and my memory card was full, so I couldn't take many pictures. It's been a long time since I've developed any. Take care everyone!!
- The Bakkens

1 comment:

The Jahnkes said...

about time something new on your blog. congrats to ben on the new job. glad you are enjoying your job at St Mary's, its so nice when you work so hard for your degree and enjoy what you are doing.