Sunday, September 14, 2008

Softball

Last week, I was making spaghetti and dropped a noodle. My husband proceeds to ask me, "Babe, when did you sweep last?" I answered, "Oh gol, it's probably been a
week... Why." He says, "Because the noodle is suspended."
HOW GROSS! There was a cobweb in the corner of our cabinets and the noodle landed on it. Needless to say, I immediately swept our floors.


This summer we played co-ed softball every Thursday night. Ben was the coach this year, so when the season ended, we invited everyone over for a BBQ on Sept. 13. Katherine was pretty tired at the end of the night.



Here's the team!! An athletic bunch.

2 comments:

Shelly Pagel said...

You aren't alone Becky! Those cobwebs can appear in minutes, so don't feel bad. It's spider season too- so they are everywhere too. Funny picture- I laughed! : )

Norstad Family Blog! said...

that is too funny. this morning I almost stepped on a giant huntsman spider in my laundry room. and when I say big- hold out your hand and spread your fingers- thats how big!
I love that Ben calls you "babe"

Love Kelly