Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This past weekend, Ben and I had our nephews (Chris and Pam's boys) at our house . Matthew- 11, Grayson- 9, Daniel and John- 6 year old twins, and Walker- 4. They came to our house around 5:00 on Friday and we had a campfire with smores. Then on Saturday we had a big breakfast and went to Mazeppa to a corn maze, pumpkin patch and apple orchard. It was so beautiful on Saturday and we loved the corn maze. Then we went back to our house and took a mandatory nap- mostly for Ben and I. The guys played some more Guitar Hero while I made supper and we hung around the house for the rest of the night. Then we went to church on Sunday morning, and Ben played in a golf tournament. It was perfect weather- rain, wind, snow, then sleet. It took him hours to thaw out (that's dedication) We had a great weekend (and for the first time in a while we finished our nephew-sitting duties w/out any stitches or hospital visits. Bonus!) We always enjoy spending time with the boys. Love you guys!!!!

1 comment:

Jenna and Andy said...

I teach 5th grade at Matthew's school. He's not in my class though. Maybe I'll have one of the boys in the future:)