Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Almost 33 weeks

I had my 32 week appointment yesterday with Dr. Mitchell, whom I adore. He is always so willing to answer my questions and never rushes through the appointment. This was an especially fun one because Ben was able to come with me. He hadn't been at an appointment since the very first one in November, so I was really glad to have him there. We were Dr. Mitchell's last appointment of the day, (which was nearly 30 minutes late) but he wheeled the ultrasound machine into the room and we got to see kiddo again. I LOVE THAT! The last two days, this little baby living inside my has NOT STOPPED MOVING!! It feels like it has been constant. It's very reassuring to feel it move, just not all day long. The bad news from doing the ultrasound was that we found out baby is breech. I'll be 33 weeks tomorrow (Friday), so there is still plenty of time for kiddo to flip, or so he says. Baby is sitting very high still, and making me a little uncomfortable. I've been having a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions lately too. Nothing regular or painful, just tight. All in all- I'm still feeling really good, just getting more and more tired again. I'm really excited for this baby to come out.

Other good news is Ben got a new sales route at work. He had been in Burnsville, Apple Valley, Eagan, Shokopee region for many months and was offered the Owatonna route two weeks ago. He took it and is really enjoying it. The bad thing is it may not be permanant. We won't know if he gets to keep this route for another two weeks at least. He's doing a really good job, and accounts seem to like him, so I hope he gets to keep it. We'll see.

We are LOVING the nice weather the last two days. I wish I had more energy to go out and do bunch of yard work and play ball etc. I guess I'll have all summer to be more active. Ben is golfing tonight- it's Wednesday you know! So he's soaking up in the sun, and I've enjoyed a quiet night at home alone. I'll update again in a week or so. Take care family!!

4 comments:

Shelly Pagel said...

Our men and their Wednesdays! : ) Glad to hear things are going well and how cool to keep getting ultrasounds-- I wished I would have gotten more, they only let me have 2... one at 19 weeks and one at 41 weeks.. oh well, hardly remember that now. : ) Don't worry about baby being breech yet, plenty of time to flip-- I hear right up until the last week or so some babies finally decide to flip. : ) Take care- hopefully see you guys soon!

Val said...

Pat the baby for me......I love him/her. Love you guys too. Mom H.

The Jahnkes said...

Plenty of time for the baby to flip around. I know what you mean about the movement- you love it at first and then after a while you just what some peace and quite. sounds like my life with Logan.

Heidi Sue said...

Too funny! I always felt like Maddox was fighting something in there. People at work (and I work in ob) couldn't believe how much you could see him move thru my belly. Funny thing is he came out kicking and screaming and has been a "spirited" child ever since. I wouldn't trade him for the world though. He's perfect.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2065990_get-breech-baby-turn.html

Good luck and I hope your little baby decides to come the right way out!