Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Griffin!!

On Friday, May 28, Griffy turned 1! He's been the biggest blessing to Ben and I. It's been a really fun year, and I'm so excited to see what the next year is going to bring. We had a big birthday party on Friday evening with all our family and friends at the Wanamingo park shelter. It was a fun and hectic evening with beautiful weather! Griffy received some cute outfits and fun summer toys- thank you everyone! I'll post some pictures of the party and more this week.

4 comments:

Tribe of Adeline said...

I keep checking your blog thinking you would post pictures soon of Griff's birthday. He is so cute! I love the "busted" pic!!!!! Mom said there were lots of kids at the party. Children are truly gifts from God. Love, Margene

Unknown said...

Still so sad we missed it but I am so glad the b-day party was great! Love you guys!
Molly

The Jahnkes said...

Happy birthday Grif. Logan turned 5 the same day. It was a great night for a party

Val said...

Griff had a great party, with LOTS of little kids and some big kids too. Can't wait to see the pictures you post!
Love from Grandma Val