Thursday, June 10, 2010

Big Boy Haircut May 27th

The "before" mullet.
The day before Griffin turned 1, we walked to downtown Wanamingo to get his first haircut. I was so excited, but a little sad. My baby is a big boy now.

Shaggy "before"

And After! Thanks Jamie!
Griffin even got an official "first haircut certificate" congratulating him on graduating from babyhood.


I'm awesome!



That same evening, Ben, Griff and I went to Cannon Falls to grill at the Pagel's house; Taylor, Mindi, Miley and Cooper. Griff was playing in the back yard, tripped in the dirt, and scraped his nose and lip. Ben and I felt so bad for him because I think it really hurt! He had a mouthful of dirt. Gross. So I ran in the house to get a wet rag, and when I came out, Griff had a bloody nose! Isn't that such a boy, to have a scrape on the end of your nose for your first birthday, and a bloody nose to go with it.





1 comment:

Kim Sjoquist said...

My son had an egg the size of an actual egg on his forhead for his 1st birthday. It took weeks for it to go away. I had to wait about 2 months before I could go get his pictures taken finally. LOL Boys.