Friday, February 4, 2011

Growing...

What a beautiful day outside! Griff and I dressed up to go and play outside for an hour today before Ben came home. He had a blast! We have tried many other times to "play" in the snow, but it has always been too cold or windy for him to enjoy it. What a guy.

CHEESE!


22 weeks and feeling good! I still have some days when I'm really tired and sluggish, but other days I have endless energy! I like those days.

It was time for pajamas with a little "naked boy" time first! But Griff felt compelled to take off his diaper first.



Showing Katherine Stay our Christmas pictures, while taking off his diaper. She didn't mind.





2 comments:

Val said...

Nice post Bekki-it looks like he just loved to be outside! I think he may grow up to be a plummer, he has a nice crack. Kiss the boy from his Grandma Val. Love you!

The Jahnkes said...

so sweet. Logan use to push his diaper down in the back and walk around like that also- do we have future plumbers on our hands? Bakken/Jahnke and sons