Thursday, March 10, 2011

Influenza

The face of a boy with a 103.5 degree fever and refusing to take off his snowman pajamas.

Yup, the three of us were home this week with influenza. Cough, runny nose, fever, body aches, chills and sweating. We had it all. But, on the positive side, I got to cuddle with Griff more than ever! We spent some quality time with Mouse, Curious George and Buddy- his three bedtime friends.
But after some time off from work, prescription medication and cuddling- we are on the mend.

3 comments:

Angie said...

Glad you're feeling better! Influenza can be scary for little guys and pregnant mamas. Feel better. Spring is coming!

Margene said...

I'm glad you are all feeling better. Sarah and John were home all last week with influenza also. It is nasty stuff. I love all the cute pics. Griff is so cute! I wish I could hug him! It looks like baby is growing also.

Tribe of Adeline said...

I feel for you, girl! And pregnant influenza can't be fun! I am just now feeling better and have been going on 13 days! I hope you recover quickly! Sarah