Saturday, January 10, 2009

19 Weeks

This is an exciting week for us because on Wednesday, we have our anatomy ultrasound to check out the baby. I know Ben is excited to see how big kiddo has gotten since the first ultrasound. Ben will work a nearly full day, but leave a little early to come to the appointment. I was feeling some big changes today. All day I was having this ache in my lower right pelvis area. I'm assuming there was some stretching going on. I just couldnt get a comfortable position that gave me relief. But after a few hours at work, it went away. I stayed 8 extra hours tonight. They were short on night shift, so I stayed and made some extra money. I work nights this weekend, so it will get me ready for those. The nice part is that I have a carpool buddy from Zumbrota. We carpooled together when we were in nursing school together so it's nice to have someone keep me awake after a 12 hour night shift. Oh, another things happening this week is on Tuesday, Katie is coming over to help me paint the baby's room! I'm very excited about it because I don't really like the color that's in there. As soon as it's painted, we can move the furniture into the room!!!! It's been in the garage for the last two or three months being painted. I need to get back to work. Remeber to pray for the Benson's. It's a pretty rough time for their whole family. Much love to you all.

1 comment:

Heidi Sue said...

HALF WAY DONE!!! I'm getting so excited to meet your little blonde baby!!!! You're looking good!!!