Monday, January 19, 2009

Baby's Room and 20 Week Update

Can you say skinny?!?! Almost! From how big this little boy was when he was a baby, he is almost skinny. There are still a few rolls on his legs keeping him warm this Winter, but how cute is he?? An aunt just has to brag a little.
20 3/7 weeks.
I feel like I've really grown in the last week or two. Keep in mind- this picture was taken after eating a big ham dinner (thanks Mom!!).


Katie helped me pain the baby's room last week. We went from a burnt orange to...



Green! I wasn't crazy about the color at first because I was painting over such a different color, but I like the way it turned out. I also painted Ben's old dressers white. They were a 1950's tan "wood" look. So with some sanding, primer, three coats of paint and new pulls- I think they turned out very nicely! Then last night, Jeff came over and helped Ben put up the baseboard trim so the dressers could get out of the garage. I appreciate their work!
We had our ultrasound last Wednesday, and everything looks awesome!! No issues at all. It was so comforting knowing our baby is growing as it should and it seems healthy. I have pictures that I need to post this week of that.





3 comments:

Shelly Pagel said...

Love your baby bump-- you look great!! Glad the ultrasound went well- that was my favorite part- seeing the bugger move around in their and all the body parts-- it's awesome! Good job on the room too- looks great!

CBSjoquistfamily said...

So crafty, I love the room. When Sophie is upgraded to a "big room" we are doing that with the furniture too! looks great!

The Jahnkes said...

you and the room look fabulous- the green is great- looks like the green I did in chesney's room when she was little. very cute.