Thursday, August 20, 2009

12 Weeks Old

Here is our big boy- 12 weeks old today! He is soooo darn much fun! He is laughing and smiling all the time. He found his left thumb last night too! He has been sucking on his hands like crazy, but can only get the knuckle of his pointer finger in his mouth. Last night when he was done nursing, he got his thumb in his mouth!
Smiley boy! I got back to work on Monday and I can't tell you how much I am dreading it. I'm not anxious about his daycare, I just haven't been away from him for more than 4 hours and that is PLENTY. I'm very ready to be with him after 4 hours of being away. So I'm really axious about going to work all day. When people ask when I' m going back to work, I get all teary-eyed
when I talk about it. Uh.
The last three months have been such a joy. Being home with Griff has been the biggest blessing to me.



6 comments:

Tribe of Adeline said...

Griff is so cute. I can see why you want to stay home with him. He is getting so big so fast. Give him a hug and kiss from me. Love, Margene

Shelly Pagel said...

what a cutie pie. going back to work is really really hard.. I cried and cried all day the first day, but it does get better. Hang in there

Martha said...

Great pictures of your adorable little one!! He is getting so big and chubby..love that!!! Noah, I'm sure, loves his little cousin!! Looking forward to going up north! Love you all, Martha

Tribe of Adeline said...

Oh what cute little boy cousins. They will be really good pals in the future years! Fun to see pictures of up north too. ALL OF YOUR FAMILY SURE IS ENJOYING THE CABIN AND ACTIVITIES. I loved seeing Griff smile and do some baby talking. I can see you are enjoying parenthood and understand the regret of going back to work. Give him a kiss and Noah too when you see him. Love, Bonnie

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

He's getting so big! I love all the photo updates. Especially the pic of him wearing the polka dot bear ears hoodie! Thanks for sharing. it's awesome you were able to stay home with him for at least 3 months! It's definitly hard going back to work but it makes seeing him when you get home THAT much more enjoyable. If ic ould strap kaiden to me all day I'd totally do it! LOL. Good luck on your first day back! Hang in there=)