Thursday, November 20, 2008

Week 12

Tomorrow, the plum will be 12 weeks old, and he/she weighs about a half an ounce. The sex of the baby has been determined, but we won't know what it is for another 6 months! I've been feeling really good, except for still being ridiculously tired. If I don't get at least 9-10 hours of sleep at night, I'm a zombee at work. I haven't thrown up but I do get naseated if I don't eat in the mornings. And I've been gaging on my gum, while brushing my teeth, when I get too tired, early in the morning, from the smell of my car, and now when I just look at my car I gag! Isn't that stupid? I see car like mine driving down the road and I get a lump in my throat like I'm going to vomit! Something weird I never thought would happen.

I'm starting to get a little gut! I don't look pregnant, just chubby. That's OK with me. Ben and I read the pregnancy books every Thursday night to find out what kiddo is doing the upcoming week. I think he'll be more excited when he can see more changes in me. I know he'll be a great dad, he's already a great husband. Well, talk to you next week!

2 comments:

The Jahnkes said...

how exciting for you. I loved reading those books to see what the little bub was like at every stage. can't wait to see you and your little belly at christmas

Shelly Pagel said...

Pregnancy does strange things to a woman that nobody can understand! Wait til your memory goes-- that was Brendon's favorite part!! Gosh- he hated that. Sounds like you are doing pretty well though which is so awesome! Enjoy the time-- I LOVED being pregnant, it's an amazing experience. :)