Thursday, December 4, 2008

14 Weeks

I'm 14 weeks tomorrow and getting a belly!! I thought I should start taking pictures of what I looked like at this point, because I've been told I won't remember. It is such an exciting time for Ben and I. I love seeing the changes in my body ( for the most part). I had my second appointment yesterday and Ben was able to come to this appointment too. I love when he can be there and get the inside scoop of what the doctor says. Since neither of us have been through this before, I like having a second set of ears to listen. My... chest is STILL growing. STOP! I'm still really tired, but I'm hoping that will be ending soon. Otherwise, still feeling really good!



Here is Ben and his "baby bump." What a goof.


I have some pictures from Halloween and other things we have done. I'll get them up this weekend.



3 comments:

CBSjoquistfamily said...

That's so cute! I love it... and Ben... very cute too, maybe some sympathy pounds..:) Very kidding!

Shelly Pagel said...

Ha- Ben's baby bump is so cute oh and yours too Beckki! : ) HA HA!! Keep updating, love reading about it and hope everything keeps going well!

The Jahnkes said...

you look so beautiful. just hope that bens baby bump doesn't keep up with yours