Saturday, May 2, 2009

35 Weeks

5 Weeks left!
The baby is still breech, and I feel like I can't breathe. I've been trying different tricks to try and naturally turn the baby, but nothing's happening yet. I have my 36 week appointment in a week and a half, and my doctor will do another ultrasound to see if it has turned, and if it's still breech, we'll discuss our "options." I'm not excited about doing a version, but I guess it's better than a c-section. We'll see what happens!
Ben is off to a golf tournament today at Cannon Golf Course. He traded his old irons in this week and got some different ones. He's hitting them well, but not like his other ones, so he's nervous to play today. He'll do fine- he's a great golfer.
The weather is supposed to be really nice this weekend, so I'm hoping to be outside as much as I can! Talk to you in a week and a half!

3 comments:

Shelly Pagel said...

Hey Bek-- I hope this little baby turns for you. I bet he/she will figure it out... and if it comes down to a c-section...remember the end result is still a beautiful little baby.

Shelly Pagel said...

Oh P.S.. you look so stinkin cute!

Bakken Board said...

Thanks Shelly- tell me that again when I'm having a "fat day."