Monday, May 18, 2009

My friend Marie had my camera during the shower, and when I looked back at the pictures she took- I saw this one. Mom and I are twins I think. Good thing I have a pretty mama!
My girlfriend Josie made this bathtub cake. Adorable!! She has always been very crafty and creative in her own way- and this totally showed! The best part was- it really tasted good too!!!

They also made a baby carriage from a watermelon- how clever!!


They also made a diaper cake for me with lots of extra goodies. I hated to take it apart!



36 Weeks!





1 comment:

Val said...

I guess we do look alike. Our facial expression at that moment is just the same. The shower was so much fun, the food was great, the gifts were awesome. You and I have some wonderful friends! We're very lucky people, aren't we? Love you much and I cannot wait to meet my new grandchild. Pat your belly for me from Grandma Val. Love, Mom