Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pictures

On Sunday, Ben and I went to get maternity pictures taken by Abbie Flom. It was a fun hour and I'm SOOO excited to see how they turned out. Katie and Casey gave me a gift certificate for this at the Lindell shower. I wasn't planning on getting them taken, but now I'm glad we did. It will be fun to remember what I looked like at this point in my pregnancy.

I have another doctor's appointment in a week, and he'll do an ultrasound to check if the baby is still breech. I think it is- I don't feel/look any different than I have before. I'll let you know what happens in a week!

Our second annual white trash party is this Friday- so I need to get an outfit together!! I'll post pictures then.

2 comments:

Shelly Pagel said...

Hey Bek- I was reading stories on momslikeme.com the other day about breech babies.. and some moved a few hours before delivery and some a day or two... so there is still hope. Some mom's totally felt the flip- and others didn't even know it happened. So here is hoping for you!! And you'll love the prego pictures-- they are my fav and I have a few of them around the house still. Always good memories of how fun it was to be pregnant.

Bakken Board said...

Thanks so much Shelly! I've heard that too- that babies can flip at the last minute. I hope it does before then though! I've been trying all the "tricks."